PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND ASSETS BY REGISTERING A DIFC COURTS WILL THROUGH RAK INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE CENTER
A Will registered with the Dubai International Financial Centre Wills Service Centre (WSC) provides non-Muslims with certainty over the distribution of their Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah assets without the application of Sharia Law. However, when considering whether a DIFC Will is the best fit for your needs, it is worth noting that a DIFC Will could be a full will, a guardianship will, a property will (whether real estate or personal assets), business owners will (such as shares in companies) or financial assets will, located in the Emirates of Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah. A DIFC Will offers a number of benefits:
- No estate tax imposed on Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah assets distributed under the Wills Probate Rules,
- Can be limited to guardianship provisions or can include provisions relating to assets and guardianship,
- Covers real property, avoiding distribution in accordance with Sharia principles,
- Documents are required only to be drafted in English, and;
- Signatures at the Notary Public are not required.